Is SpineMED® Decompression for Me?
SpineMED® is a non-surgical, drug-free procedure for patients suffering discogenic pain caused by:
- Bulging disc
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
- Posterior Facet syndrome
- Post-surgical patients
- Spinal Stenosis
- Non-specified mechanical low back or neck pain
SpineMED® is designed to help patients whose pain is caused by a damaged lumbar or cervical spinal disc.
You’re not a candidate for SpineMED® if you have:
- Instabilities of the spine, such as recent fractures
- Bilateral pars defects
- Gross osteoporosis
- Cancers or tumors of the spine
- Surgical hardware fixation (pins, screws, rods, etc...) in the region of the spine being targeted.
- Patients under the age of 15
Disc fragmentation, calcification, severe arthritis and any surgical spinal appliances are all relative contraindications.
Post surgical patients are NOT contraindicated unless they have surgical hardware fixation in the region of the spine being targeted. In fact, failed back patients may respond well to SpineMED®.
Talk to your doctor to see if you would make a good candidate for SpineMED® decompression.